- Kitchen Dinette – provides plenty of space to enjoy your Vantastic meals
- Queen bed (60×74) with memory foam mattress (the Kitchen Dinette folds out to reveal this cozy (but roomy!) space to unwind after a long day of adventure)
- Kitchen – Includes an electric single burner induction stovetop, fridge/freezer and sink with running water
- Overhead Fans – Keep cool with two powerful max air fans – these built-in fans can push air in or out at various speeds depending on your comfort level
- Bed linens, a fluffy comforter and 2 pillows
- Plates, cups, coffee mugs (2), bowls, utensils, cutlery, cutting board
- Pots and pans
- Keurig coffee system – single cup – (bring your own K-cups)
- Camping chairs (2) and small foldable outdoor camp table (1)
- Coleman 2 burner propane outdoor stove w/ 1 gallon propane tanks (2)
- Paper towels
- Dashboard air conditioning
- Rearview backup camera
- Window privacy covers
- Outlets – USB (4) and standard (3)
- Roof solar panels
- Toilet – you can add a toilet to your trip ($100), just select to add it during booking. After your trip ends, the toilet is yours to keep.
- Pet Friendly! – you can bring up to 2 furry friends with you on your adventure for $15/day/pet. You can add this during booking.
Rental pricing for the van is as follows:
- $225/day for daily rental (minimum 3 days)
- $200/day for longer rentals (7 or more days)
- Additional expenses to factor into your adventure include toilet and pet fee’s, Supplemental Liability Insurance, any overage miles, as well as campsite and park entry fees, gas and food.
We highly recommend camping in a place that provides an electric hookup for the van. While the rooftop solar panels do provide some trickle charging of the batteries, for longer trips it’s best to stay plugged in.
150 miles per day (additional mileage charged after your trip at $.35 per mile)
You will be REQUIRED to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) through our 3rd party insurance carrier ($14.95/day). This insurance covers you, the renter, during your rental period and is in addition to your personal auto insurance policy which serves as the primary policy. Please carefully review the rental agreement for insurance coverage details.
You will pick up and drop off the van in Rochester, NY. We will get you all those important details upon making your reservation.
If the reservation is canceled more than 5 days prior to departure, 100% of the reservation will be refunded.
If the reservation is canceled less than 5 days prior to departure, 50% of the reservation will be refunded.
A $150 excessive cleaning fee maybe charged, if required, after the van is returned
Please no smoking inside the van
Please no off road driving – the van does NOT have 4 wheel drive or a ton of ground clearance
Please no parking garages – the height of the van (9 feet) exceeds the clearance height of parking garages
Please no music festivals
Please no tailgating parties
Please no standing or sitting on the roof
Both passengers must wear seat belts